HUB DIGITAL @ PPAPP
The initiative by the National Library of Malaysia under a consortium with the State Public Library in Malaysia.
Digital Hub @ PPAPP offers 12,992 e-Books, 79,452 journals, 5048,107 articles, 9,162 biographies, 9,712 speech texts and more than 2,000 other resource access references contained in 13 major databases for free. PPAPP also provides 8 tablets, 6 computers and 1 large touch screen as well as high-speed Internet facilities to enable users to access these resources.
u-Pustaka Portal - u-Pustaka
Databases available: -
Download the Libby app, by Overdrive from iTunes store (for iPhone / iPad / Apple device users) or Google Play Store (for Android based smartphones / tablets / devices)
To access using any one of the Library Card Number provided (from eb001 to eb999 or from pnm001 to pnm999)
1. Legal cases (Syariah-related cases, Industrial Court Awards and cases under federal law)
2. Municipal law
3. Glossary / legal dictionary (legal dictionary)
4. Statutory interpretations
5. Register of translations of legal terms (English-Malay-English)
6. Rules of practice practice (practice notes)
Username = pnmuser01 / Password = pnmuser01
Username = pnmuser02 / Password = pnmuser02
EMERALD BACKFILES ARCHIVES
Global database services that provide access to high quality management and engineering journal articles in the year of publication are in 2006 - 2010 only.
EMERALD MANAGEMENT 175+ ENGINEERING
A global database that provides access to high quality research journal articles and there are 201 journal titles in management and engineering fields.
LAWNET - MALAYSIAN LAW AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Collection of the Malaysian Acts as reference to Malaysian legislation.
1. Act Of Parliament (Act Of Parliment)
2. Pricipal Acts (Original)
3. Amendments Act (Amendment Acts)
4. Ordinances, Bill Supplement
5. Update Rules & Regulations, Legislative Supplement (A & B)
6. Federal Constitution
7. Criminal Procedure Code
8. Penal Code (Penal Code)
9. National Land Code (National Land Code)
10.Rules of Court (Rules of Court)
Username = ulibrary01 / Password = ulibrary01
Username = ulibrary02 / Password = ulibrary02
INFOLINK BERNAMA (BLIS)
Information Portal research information and access to important news and information in Malaysia.
4,768,880 local news articles and 279,227 international news
9,162 biographies / profiles of figures in Malaysia
9,712 full text of speech, relevant facts and statistics
Usename mylib10/ password mylib10 (hingga mylib20)
429 e-book titles in economics, politics and social sciences from Institute of Southeast Asia Studies (ISEAS) collection and 249 e-book titles published by the American Library Association (ALA).
Usename : pnm / password : pnm@nlom ]
3,900 titles of local e-books from various areas of matter and from local publishers cover areas of religion, language, autobiography and biography, home decor, crime and many more.
First time users need to register on Penang eLib portal, check email and active account.
This comprehensive interactive program provides a complete note as well as a previous Exam Question Bank to support students' learning and training at Phase 1, UPSR, PT3 and SPM (Science and Literary Studies).
BENCHMARKING ONLINE NETWORKING DATABASE (BOND)
This database contains 252 best practice reference documents and performance measurements to help organizations find information on best practices and benchmarks. This database was developed by Malaysia Productivity Corporation (MPC)
First time users need to register a personal account on the BOND Portal to get access.
ISLAMIC FINANCE NEWS (IFN) : THE WORLD'S LEADING ISLAMIC FINANCE NEWS PROVIDER
The world's leading provider of information and news resources on Islamic finance.
Access to 70,000+ articles and exclusive reports on Islamic financial news;
1. 50 issues of Islamic financial news weekly on a yearly basis.
2. IFN Reports (IFN annual reports and additional outbound reports) every year.
3. 52 weeks of unlimited access to the Islamic financial news website every year.
4. Access to the IFN directory with more than 7,000 Islamic financial institutions.
5. Access to Islamic funds, indices and exclusive performance data
6. Access to glossary / glossary of Islamic finance
7. Access to exclusive financial news through a 360-degree search engine.
8. New section: Global Sharia announcement
Click on the ADVANCED button to start the search
* Any further inquiries may call 04-3902387 (Mrs. Kalaivehni)