KOLEKSI NADIR @ PPAPP
The old collection stored in the Penang Collection is a very important and valuable collection as it collects printed collections, high-value collections and collections published before 1900. Until now, PPAPP holds more than 1978 rare collections of titles written in English. All of these collections are the original collection of the original Penang Library or the high end of The Prince Of Wales Island Library including maps, newspapers, books, royal news and others.
TRIVIA "KOLEKSI NADIR @ PPAPP"
- 1 The Bible is 340 years old.
- A total of 119 copies of the Straits Echo Press and the earliest release in storage were in 1948.
- Straits Echo newspaper in Microfilm dated 1904.
- The publication of Japanese propaganda publications between 1942-1946 as Malai Shimpo, Penang Shimbun was still in good shape.
- The original collection of Penang pictures.
- The first 119 Straits Echo newspapers were published in 1948.
- Hand drawing map.
* Any further inquiries may contact the Penang Collection Division at 04-3902387 (Mrs. Kalaivehni)