1. First Unit (PBT3844) launched in 1979 to serve in the Seberang Perai Tengah and has 20 stops the heart.
2. Second Unit (PAU3003) serve the Seberang Perai Tengah / Central America and has 30 stops.
3. Third Unit (Wdj 2620) donated by the Federal Government under the Fifth Malaysia Plan providing services in the South West has 26 stops the
4. Fourth Unit (PCQ 8751) has started service in 1993 and has 26 stops the heart. For it is in the Seberang Perai Selatan.
5. Fifth Unit (PCR 1447) was presented by Hitachi Limited company and began service on January 3, 1994. This unit provides services in the
Northeast and has 18 stops.
6. Sixth Unit (PDA 6553) began service in 1994 and make a visit to the center 26 stops in North Seberang Perai district / Central.
The Corporation has received the Mobile Library seventh and eighth units through the Sixth Malaysia Plan in 1995. With the addition of two units of the corporation's desire to provide services to areas that create applications for mobile library can be met.
7. Seventh Unit (WDT 5304) began service in 1995 and provides services to 24 stops in the center of Seberang Perai Tengah and Selatan.
8. Eight Unit (WDT 5313) started in 1995 and located in George Town branch library to serve the northeast / southwest and has 21 stops the heart.
9. Nine Unit (WGH 9554) joined in 1998 and serve the Wellesley Central / South America and has 34 stops the heart.
10. Ten Unit (WHE 9791) began service in 2001 and served as special mobile library (OKU). The mobile library has only served to special groups in
the Seberang Perai area.
11. Eleventh Unit (CPC 3412) began service in 2008 and served for special groups on the island.
12. Twelve Unit (WRQ 620) e-Library is a library that is a contribution from the National Library. This library provides multimedia and internet services
began in 2009 and has 20 service centers in Seberang Perai.
Days: Monday - Friday
Time: 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
* Mobile Libraries will be to the designated location in the next 2 weeks.
Mobile Libraries Schedule (Click Here)