PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT
Planning and Development Division is the lifeline to the development and growth of the library in the form of generation that is knowledgeable and informative. Through the establishment of the Central library, Branch, Town, The Mall, Community and Village of the library functions as a one-stop information center that serves all kinds of information for the development of society and the individual can be realized.
The Division is responsible for planning and implementing infrastructure library, science, documentation and publicity enrich and manage the operations of customer requirements to ensure the excellence and glory PPAPP
1. To plan and manage development projects and library services.
2. Plan and implement the development of the State Public Library in Malaysia Five Year Development Plan.
3. Plan and implement the development of the State Public Library by the Penang State Plan.
4. To manage and plan the development budget estimates
5. Managing, planning and budgetary estimates for the part.
6. Designing a marketing strategy services.
7. To plan, manage and diversify Reading Incentive program.
8. Manage the operation of the interview "user interview" in identifying the needs of customers.
9. To manage user profile data handling "user profile".
10.Mengawasi review and evaluate library services at branch libraries, town, village, community and move and recommended to the directors about changes and developments.
11. Provide consultancy services.
12. Manage the preparation of statistical reports, annual and newsletters.
13. To manage the handling of customer complaints.
14. Prepares the Mobile Library service.
Muhammad Hanafi Bin Ibrahim
Assistant Librarian (S29)
Tel : 04-3971058 ext 137