Management Services Corporation is a milestone in human resource management and development of efficient, competent,
transparency, honesty and integrity.
Provide friendly, efficient and professional staff members in the delivery of quality, competence, discipline, honesty, transparency and integrity through performance management and discipline as efficient in achieving the objectives of this section.
1. Control and manage things - services such as appointment, extension of the probationary period, confirmation, administration pension status, promotion retirement.
2. Coordinate the development of human resources in connection with the annual performance appraisal reports, annual salary movement, staffing and staff training.
3. To recommend and determine appropriate placement and career development potential, abilities, benefits and employee development.
4. To operate, manage and implement the administrative affairs office more efficiently, properly and effectively.
5 Maintain and update SYSTEM HRMIS
6. To manage and coordinate the preparation of the budget and control the allocation received.
7. Maintain and implement asset management business over the government regularly, efficiently and effectively.
8. Maintain and implement financial management efficiently and effectively and to achieve the objective.
9. Maintain control of acceptance in accordance with the rules and accounted for properly to ensure the safety, accuracy and completeness of accounting records.
10. Managing Management Trust Fund and deposit correctly, regularly and updated by circulars and directives established trust.
11. To coordinate and manage the government assets
Azizah Binti Zainon
Tel : 04-3971058
Noor Najihah Binti Harun
Assistant Accountant (W27)
Tel : 04-3971058